Example search slide name:GYNAE CYTOLOGY
- Chapter-1 Cervical Cytology
- Chapter-2 Benign Non Inflammatory Lesions
- Chapter-3 Infections
- Chapter-4 Precancerous Lesions
- Chapter-5 Carcinoma Cervix
- Chapter-6 Cervical Cancer: A Global Burden
- Chapter-7 Human Papiloma and Cervical Cancer
- Chapter-8 Diagnostic Modalities of Precancerous and Cancerous Lesions of Cervix.
- Chapter-9 Technique of Cervical Cytology
- Chapter-10 Liquid Based Cervical Cytology
- Chapter-11 Nomenclature of Precursor Lesions
- Chapter-12 Self Assesment
The E-module on cervical cytology has been prepared to keep the requirement of pathology residents, cytotechnicians and practising pathologists in mind. The module is very rich in images and contains relevant theory and cytological findings. The module has 12 chapters. Last chapter contains quiz cases for self-assessment. It is hoped that users will find the module useful for understanding the concepts and for reference images.
Digiscan is pleased to provide prestigious teaching module on Cervical Cytology to Pathology Residents and Practicing Pathologists.
Payment will be made in favor of ‘Digiscan‘
Bank Name: Syndicate Bank
Branch: Alpha-1 Commercial Belt, Greater Noida, U.P.
Bank A/C : 8689-101-0000-130
IFSC CODE: SYNB0008689
SWIFT CODE : SYNBINBB163